You work hard every day, and you’re good at what you do. But how do you showcase your value to the people who matter most?
On September 15, the CIO Executive Council and Suffolk’s Center for Innovative Collaboration and Leadership are co-hosting a Women’s Career Lab to help you become a strategic leader. With modules and coaching exercises, you’ll change the way you understand your value; learn how to showcase that value to others; and discover how to strategically increase your value. The event concludes with a networking reception and nominations for the 2017 Women in Leadership Award.
Host Pam Stenson, president of CEC and chair of the Women in Leadership community, will be joined by Jodi Detjen, professor of management at Suffolk University, and Kelly Watson, managing partner at Orange Grove Consulting.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Female Business Leaders
- Female Rising Stars
Professor Detjen will share the results of her latest research to help you take ownership of your value and become a strategic leader.
- Measure the impact you have on your organization
- Link your impact to your organization’s strategy
- Effectively communicate your strategic value to others
- Gain tools and insights to become a strategic thinker
- Learn how to leverage networking opportunities for your career advantage
- Gain visibility outside of your organization by networking with other top female leaders