The Off-Campus Housing Office (OCHO) at Suffolk University is designed to guide and provide you with the resources needed to get you started in the process of finding an apartment. The OCHO staff is always available to provide pointers on how to utilize resources, work with realtors, and offer their expertise on the city and surrounding towns.
The Off-Campus Housing Office will supply you with a list of reputable realtors, a list of concerns you should be aware of before signing any leases, maps and commuter information, as well as roommate listings and apartment listings. The roommate listings are broken down in two categories:
- Undergraduate students needing roommates
- Graduate/Law students needing roommates
Resources for off-campus housing are available to all Suffolk University students. The following information may be requested to aid your apartment search:
- Updated apartments and roommate listings
- Neighborhood information
- List of local real estate agents
- Maps of Boston that include surrounding areas
- Websites and local newspaper resources
There are no fees charged by the Office. We offer all of this free of charge because we want to help you find the right housing situation to fit your needs.